Friday, January 26, 2007

well, hello there...

Ok, so this is my first post on my new blog. I used to have an LJ but I kind of grew out of it. Too complicated for me really. At least this one seems nice and simple and easy to handle. That and there are people viewing my lj I don't want so just deleting it seemed the best course of action.
I'm feeling rather weird at the moment but I'm sure that's mostly due to lack of sleep and over consumption of alcohol. Well, it is Rag Week after all; if you can't go on a week long bender this week when can you? Besides, it's all in the name of charity. That's my excuse anyhow...
Just watched Moulin Rouge. Love that film, but my God it's depressing. I don't know why (as an apartment of girls, mind you) we insist on watching these films (Walk to Remember, Romeo and Juliette, Cruel Intentions, The Body Guard being just a few examples) that we know are going to make us feel bad and cry (that's if you're the kind of girl that cries. I'm not. It's a problem apparently...) and make us feel bad in general. I think it's one of those mysterious girl things that even we don't understand.
We're going to see Dream Girls tonight. It's supposed to be a good flick. I'm not overly interested though, I'd rather see Blood Diamond, but sure whatever, majority rules. (That and the fact Zoe doesn't get out of work till 9 and B.D. starts at 8:30)
Have work tomorrow. Gah. I do enjoy when I'm there for the most part, and I couldn't survive without it, but still. The effort of it all...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.